Looking for a unique end of school gift or small church bell?
Towerclock Services Australia is introducing the first in a range of bell packages which are perfect for school or church applications.
The height of the post means interference is limited if it’s in a public place. The bells are made of bronze alloy 79-21, meaning the alloy contains 79% copper and 21% tin. All bells are cast in Italy and include the foundry mark, year of manufacture and can include a logo or inscription. “Inscriptions” are in relief, so that the lettering appears to protrude from the bell, rather than being engraved – this is done during the casting process. A hi-resolution image file would be required for artwork.
This package comprises the following:
- 16kg Bronze bell, bell diameter is 295mm
- Ball race pivots
- Clapper (fitted to the bell)
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Black post (as pictured) with base plate
- Bell rope for swinging & ringing (removeable)
- Bell inscription, date & foundry mark
- Road freight (or delivery) to your site